Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My High-end make up

I have a bad habit of buying make up. I can never resisted buying good- expensive make up. I tend to buy what is nice or what the youtuber buy. Watching make up tutorials and make up review on youtube is how I know about these make up. I don't just go out and buy make up just because it looks nice or the color looks pretty. You need to read reviews and the rating on the product. This way, you won't go crazy!!
I enjoy doing make up but i don't put make up everyday. All you need is just a good facial routine. Wash you face with cleanser, follow with a good toner and most importuning, good moisturizer and eye cream.
I use Bobbi brown products.
You will not regret using Bobbi Brown. Their extra repair eye cream is the BEST!!!!! If you have a chance, go try it. It helps with fine lines, wrinkles and under eye circle. Worth every $$.
Sephora instant moisturizer is AWESOME!!! Very moisturizing. For those who have dry skin, like me, this is the product just for you.
The weather here in the States, makes my skin sooooooo..... Dry. I had a hard time at first blending my foundation and make up. But i finally found the best solution.
Anyways, if you want more info., details or suggestions, just leave a comment.

Stay Beautiful!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love Love Love your posts on make up..hehehe...Can't wait to read more :) me too since watching youtubers before I buy anything I always read the reveiws first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup... Yup. It save us a lot of money huh? Well, i am glad that we are in the same club;)
      May br oneday we will have out own youtube chanel hehehehe:)

      Delete
  2. And I can't believe you have the NAKED palette!!!! I so want that :)

    ReplyDelete